What's new

What a great weekend.

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
I just wanted to take a min and share the great weekend I had.

It started off with my girlfriend and I both had a long week at work, so we decided to stay in Friday night and have a lazy night. Cook dinner and watch a movie.

This was actually the first full weekend I had off in about two months so with was great to not have to worry about being up early. So Saturday came, I ran some errands early in the morning then picked up Mckayla (my gf) and we just took a nice leisurely ride from our home to Vermont. The way up there we leaf peeped, stooped at an antique shop where I bought a pipe rack, Went to an Octoberfest and Grabbed lunch.

After we returned home, I got ready and headed to French restaurant called La Serre's for my local B&M's Drew Estate event. Marvin Samuel was the guest at this event and it was a blast! Dinner was great. Marvin's stories were great. He is just a great guy to meet and listen to some of his stories. At the event we had a delicious three course meal, great deals and raffle prizes. I myself got a few goodies, met some great guys and shared some great laughs.

Sunday was followed by my football game in the morning then we spent the rest of the day with Mckayla's family.
We went to a local apple orchard where they were having Applefest, which was a day of apple and pumpkin picking, music, reptile show, vendors and wine tasting. We all had a great time and just thought I would take a little time to share with my fellow brothers.
:ccool:
NYSS

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
one of the views we saw while driving

Marvin and I at the event

The goodies I got from the event

My other half Mckayla while at apple fest

And the crazy guy with all the reptiles lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free