What's new

What A Pisser!!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If this is in the wrong room, please except my apologies and move it please.

I have been wanting a Palio for a while but had just never bought one. So I see where BH has only three left and I had already been seeing how these were pretty much non-existent. So I jumped at the chance before they all disappeared and ordered the last one they had. So far so good!

I ordered it in early Dec. and started waiting. :smt041 Then I started getting e-mails that they were having troubles processing my CC. :-k I start calling and e-mailing back, but have no luck getting a response with either. ](*,) Finally lots of frustration and almost a month later I finally speak with Jen and get the order processed and my much anticipated Palio is on the way. :smt041 :smt041

I get it in Thursday and open it up and take it out to give it a looking at and ohhhh noooo! Both blades have a bad nick in them in the same spot. Looked like they had been closed down on something hard or something. I send them an e-mail and as suspected, that was the only one left. No Palio for me! :smt022

Not a good way to start off the new year!! So I guess I'm down to getting a refund and picking up a Xicar or something. Maybe a Zino, but we're talking a lot more cash there, or at least for the ones that I have seen and found.

I guess I'll hone up the old cheapy for now. :( Man I was wanting that Palio!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
JgButler said:
If this is in the wrong room, please except my apologies and move it please.

I have been wanting a Palio for a while but had just never bought one. So I see where BH has only three left and I had already been seeing how these were pretty much non-existent. So I jumped at the chance before they all disappeared and ordered the last one they had. So far so good!

I ordered it in early Dec. and started waiting. :smt041 Then I started getting e-mails that they were having troubles processing my CC. :-k I start calling and e-mailing back, but have no luck getting a response with either. ](*,) Finally lots of frustration and almost a month later I finally speak with Jen and get the order processed and my much anticipated Palio is on the way. :smt041 :smt041

I get it in Thursday and open it up and take it out to give it a looking at and ohhhh noooo! Both blades have a bad nick in them in the same spot. Looked like they had been closed down on something hard or something. I send them an e-mail and as suspected, that was the only one left. No Palio for me! :smt022

Not a good way to start off the new year!! So I guess I'm down to getting a refund and picking up a Xicar or something. Maybe a Zino, but we're talking a lot more cash there, or at least for the ones that I have seen and found.

I guess I'll hone up the old cheapy for now. :( Man I was wanting that Palio!
I'm wondering if you can send the palio back directly to the manufacturer??? Might be worth looking into.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Crawdad said:
I'm wondering if you can send the palio back directly to the manufacturer??? Might be worth looking into.
I don't think they are even making them anymore, but as I said I think! Now that you mention it though, I will explore that and see what I can find out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what is worse, ordering a Palio that turns up damaged or having your wife leave with your truck which has the Zino cutter and Colibri lighter in it. I cut a Torano Sig with a steak knife today! I know, 20 lashes......

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
apache said:
I don't know what is worse, ordering a Palio that turns up damaged or having your wife leave with your truck which has the Zino cutter and Colibri lighter in it. I cut a Torano Sig with a steak knife today! I know, 20 lashes......
Damn Apache, I hate to hear that. Kinda makes my problem a little trivial! at least I do have an old dull cheapo cutter to use. I feel for ya man!

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
apache said:
I took apart a disposable razor in a hotel room once. I had forgotten my cutter at home.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Try a a Swiss Army Knife cutter ... I've had a few, they're economical, and all have worked flawlessly. bargainhumidors stocks them, I believe ...