What's new

what a year!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i had knocked around on several other sites for a while, but never felt that i was a part of them. actually, a few i didn't want to be a part of, but they allowed me to learn a few things that weren't available to me otherwise. during that time i met dan from newhavana (online that is). he was having some difficulties on a site and i didn't like the way he was being treated. when i questioned them, i got blasted too. it was shortly after that, that he told me about botl. i joined, but didn't spend too much time at first. as i did, i found that you were actually welcomed and not made to feel like an outsider that needed to go through a hazing in order to gain acceptance. as long as you were smart enough to listen and read and not say too much opinionated bs, you begin to realize that these guys are actually friends. and the longer you are around, the more those friendships grow. and, if you are really lucky, you get to meet some of these knuckleheads in person and realize that these guys are more than friends, they are family. i can never thank dan enough for not only having a great business, but for introducing me to some of the greatest men i have met in my life.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Great post. Its hard not to notice the kindness, generousity, and comradery on BOTL. While on any other site its nearly impossible to find people that treat you like a person.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I couldn't have come on botl with any finer bro in the same month. Thanks Bob for all you do as well! It is a great place indeed.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Who's this Dan and why doesn't he have anymore ELO#3's? JK. Just placed my first and second orders with him this week.

Oh ya, forgot. Well put hdroadglide. Just realized you are hdroadglide and not hydroglide. Sorry.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well put. From the man who turned me on to J Os. I still owe you for that by the way. I actually found this site through a link on another forum. I've been here for a little while and I contribute where I can. I wish I could come up with more, but you guys just have so much information. I can usually find any question I have relating to cigars (and some other topics) just by searching. Thanks for the site and the fine brotherhood.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I know: I'm adorable.

Thanks for making this place what it is, Bob! Part of it, of course. A very small part of it.