What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been trying to get my hands on that sweet baby Jesus and the dirty little freak for a while, even working in the liquor industry I haven't been able to get it in my store! Hear it's great, might have to find a reason to go out east!

Here's my pair for today!
image.jpg

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've been trying to get my hands on that sweet baby Jesus and the dirty little freak for a while, even working in the liquor industry I haven't been able to get it in my store! Hear it's great, might have to find a reason to go out east!

View attachment 43645
If you can wait a month or so I can probably work out a trade with some beer nerds I know to help out. Nizzle has quite a bit of access too. I really need to see if any of my local spots carry that rum. I normally grab Sailor Jerry but need to step up my game. Cheers!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

View attachment 43645
Dirty Little Freak is something else. Tastes just like Samoas Girl Scout Cookies. If you are a fan of porters like Sweet Baby Jesus, I'd highly recommend Breckinridge Vanilla Porter. One of my favorite beers.

DeClaw is brewed in Baltimore (45 min from me) so it's all over the pace near my house. If someone can enlighten me on the process of shipping beers, I could probably send some to you.

And awesome looking pair by the way.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dirty Little Freak is something else. Tastes just like Samoas Girl Scout Cookies. If you are a fan of porters like Sweet Baby Jesus, I'd highly recommend Breckinridge Vanilla Porter. One of my favorite beers.

DeClaw is brewed in Baltimore (45 min from me) so it's all over the pace near my house. If someone can enlighten me on the process of shipping beers, I could probably send some to you.

Lots of bubble wrap! I recently did a beer trade with a friend out west I wrapped each bottle individually with bubble wrap then filled the box with packing peanuts

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Lots of bubble wrap! I recently did a beer trade with a friend out west I wrapped each bottle individually with bubble wrap then filled the box with packing peanuts
Exactly this. It also helps to put each bubble wrapped bottle inside a ziploc bag. That way if there are any casualties the box is still delivered. Pack it as tight as possible so things don't shift around.