What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm I out of line hear?
Nope, just showing you that there is a similar thread already. This is a big site and theres alot going on that people dont always see everything.
Anyway, drinking some Laphroaig with my Leccia Black.
Yes this is a big site I looked and didn't find one so I started one guess I didn't look hard enough thanks bro.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm I out of line hear?
Nope, just showing you that there is a similar thread already. This is a big site and theres alot going on that people dont always see everything.
Yes this is a big site I looked and didn't find one so I started one guess I didn't look hard enough thanks bro.

It happens to everyone. And eventually you'll bump a ten year old thread on accident. And someone will bust your balls for that. Lol. It's inevitable. Don't feel bad.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'm I out of line hear?

It happens to everyone. And eventually you'll bump a ten year old thread on accident. And someone will bust your balls for that. Lol. It's inevitable. Don't feel bad.
Honestly wasnt busting any balls. Was just providing info to a newbie and didnt do it to make anyone look bad. I apologize if it didnt come out that way.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm I out of line hear?

Honestly wasnt busting any balls. Was just providing info to a newbie and didnt do it to make anyone look bad. I apologize if it didnt come out that way.
Oh no. I didn't see it that way. Sorry if it seems I was calling you out!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm I out of line hear?

In no way did I think you where busting my balls brah! I just figured you where trying to help me out look forward to learning a lot from this site.