What's new

What are you drinking with your gar?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kids napping, wifey at the store time to smoke a ROMEO while taking porch decorations down. Pic to follow soon

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No cigar today for me 👎 but i spent the day at lacrosse with my son which is better than any cigar period! But now I'm sitting down relaxing and having a honey jack and Ginger ale

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
No cigar today for me �� but i spent the day at lacrosse with my son which is better than any cigar period! But now I'm sitting down relaxing and having a honey jack and Ginger ale
Nothing like travel sports. Some of the best time after the games is at the hotel at night. A few cocktails and cigars with the other dads. Good memories.
How old is your son?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No cigar today for me í*½í±Ž but i spent the day at lacrosse with my son which is better than any cigar period! But now I'm sitting down relaxing and having a honey jack and Ginger ale
Nothing like travel sports. Some of the best time after the games is at the hotel at night. A few cocktails and cigars with the other dads. Good memories.
How old is your son?
My son is 8.were not traveling as of yet but it will come It's his first year playing but I have to say from what I've watched I'm liking the sport a lot and the plus side of it is it keeps him active and away from the video games! 👍

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Elysian (local brewery) espresso milk stout with a maduro 8-5-8. Tasty combo.

Mmmmmm milk stouts. Looks like a good combo.
I had never smoked a 8-5-8 maduro before, and I chose the beer based on the initial few puffs. In retrospect, the smoke might have been better with something like a sam smith oatmeal stout with more sweetness and body.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven't found anything that goes with a cigar better than a good bourbon. For me its usually Woodford's or Buffalo Trace... unless its a special occasion.
If its too early for bourbon, coffee will do.