What's new

What are you listening to?

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Atmosphere - Lucy Ford: The Atmosphere EP's
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoD6YRzofZk
I've had Guns and Cigarettes in my head all morning, and we all know the only way to remedy is to actually listen to the song, right?!

Atmosphere is a local Minneapolis Hip-Hop group that was introduced to me back in '97 by a college buddy who was active in the scene. That Overcast! album was my fist exposure to "underground" music without major radio play and I still listen to it regularly. I haven't followed much of their new work over the past 15 years, though, but I imagine they're still around. I'd definitely recommend a listen for anyone who appreciates the genre but is beyond listening to the standard MTV rapper self-aggrandizement. (money/cars/women/etc.)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Atmosphere - Lucy Ford: The Atmosphere EP's
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoD6YRzofZk
I've had Guns and Cigarettes in my head all morning, and we all know the only way to remedy is to actually listen to the song, right?!

Atmosphere is a local Minneapolis Hip-Hop group that was introduced to me back in '97 by a college buddy who was active in the scene. That Overcast! album was my fist exposure to "underground" music without major radio play and I still listen to it regularly. I haven't followed much of their new work over the past 15 years, though, but I imagine they're still around. I'd definitely recommend a listen for anyone who appreciates the genre but is beyond listening to the standard MTV rapper self-aggrandizement. (money/cars/women/etc.)
Did you seriously just name atmosphere? That's very surprising, bro. I like like a lot of there older shit