What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Black Flag - TV Party
Fun fact: The first show I went to was Black Flag. That was in the Rollins days. Two years ago Greg Ginn and Ron Reyes toured as Black Flag. I went and saw them again.

Three months later Kieth Morris toured as "Flag" doing nothing but Black Flag covers and some of the songs were sung by Dez Cadena. I went and saw that too.

So, I've seen the Black Flag library performed live by all four singers. I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of people who can say that.

2020pdx

Dan
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fun fact: The first show I went to was Black Flag. That was in the Rollins days. Two years ago Greg Ginn and Ron Reyes toured as Black Flag. I went and saw them again.

Three months later Kieth Morris toured as "Flag" doing nothing but Black Flag covers and some of the songs were sung by Dez Cadena. I went and saw that too.

So, I've seen the Black Flag library performed live by all four singers. I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of people who can say that.
That is awesome. So great to have viewed so much of the band history live. Fun fact: Black Flag, "Slip it In" was the first album I purchased.