What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Tim O'Brien- Red on Blonde. The greates cover album of all recorded history.

And I must add that the Grateful Dead and Allman Brothers love here lately brings a tear to my eye! Long live the best two bands ever to grace a stage.
Not a Dead fan but do appreciate what they did. However, a big AB fan. My wife bought me tickets to see The Tedecshi Trucks band at Wolf Trap this coming Sunday for my birthday. In case you don't know Derek Trucks is Butch Trucks' son. Derek is one of the best players out there IMHO. On top of that, Los Lobos is opening....!

Can't wait!!

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Not a Dead fan but do appreciate what they did. However, a big AB fan. My wife bought me tickets to see The Tedecshi Trucks band at Wolf Trap this coming Sunday for my birthday. In case you don't know Derek Trucks is Butch Trucks' son. Derek is one of the best players out there IMHO. On top of that, Los Lobos is opening....!

Can't wait!!
The Tedeschi trucks band puts on a great show, saw them open for widespread panic in May. I've seen Derek play at least 30 times. He will not disappoint. My favorite musician.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Tedeschi trucks band puts on a great show, saw them open for widespread panic in May. I've seen Derek play at least 30 times. He will not disappoint. My favorite musician.
I find Revelator, which I believe is their latest album, to be like a religious experience. It touches my soul every time I listen to it. Susan has an incredible voice!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Absolutely one of my all time favorite shows! Didn't know they have such a huge following, Wolf Trap has never been that packed at any other concert I've been to there. I'm sure having Los Lobos open helped a little.
I will be seeing them again.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Love love love this band - check them out
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Been on a Jefferson Airplane kick lately,
And I've been loving a jazz/funk/afrobeat fusion band called Bixiga 70, the album "III" is great smokin music