What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben Harper and the Blind Boy of Alabama - There Will Be A Light.

The wiggles have been outlawed in this house. ;)

Mike

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
At this moment, I'm at work, so I don't listen to music here. I went though a Rammstein phase about a month ago but burned out on them. Now I"m sort of listeing to Hip/Hop-RAP stuff in the car....as well as my Pacifica radio programs.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Right now i am listening to Nat King Cole - The world of
and
The Game....

Yes very different I listen to everything....

And maroon five will be here in about 3.5 weeks and i will be there on the floor...

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
tobby4 said:
Right now i am listening to Nat King Cole - The world of
and
The Game....

Yes very different I listen to everything....

And maroon five will be here in about 3.5 weeks and i will be there on the floor...
THE WEST COAST IS BACK!!!

I honestly thought I would have ben the only Game listener on this thread (see beginning of thread). I've been wearing that CD out for a month now. 50's CD drops (officially) in 2 days, then....Dr. Dre - "Detox" drops, and all hell will break loose.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
not that big of a 50 cent fan.... I went to the Rock the Mic concert and sat second row and he cannot perform worth SHIT....... Jay-Z showed him up like he was his bitch..... His cd's are good but i like a good live show to he just stood there and did nothing, oh well.....

Yea i am excited about the Dre. album... growing up listening to the Notorious on dre. just brings back memories...

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
acatully I listen to rap / hip hop. I myself wore the Game cd out, Listening to the new 50 Cent now, but i'm not to impressed.