What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Continuing with my S&G lookback at this once popular duo:
Loggins & Messina - Mother Lode
Liked the more laidback, mature sound than their previous album.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sunday morning reggae. A mix CD of early reggae artists and songs - Desmond Dekker, Jimmy Cliff, Toots & the Maytals, Bob Marley, Culture, Melodians, etc.

In the late '70s at the record store I worked at, when we "discovered" reggae, we started a small section with the few albums in general release as well as imported stuff...and they sold surprisingly well. Who knew?

Beautiful day, think I'll wash and wax my car.

IMG_1269.JPG

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Sunday morning reggae. A mix CD of early reggae artists and songs - Desmond Dekker, Jimmy Cliff, Toots & the Maytals, Bob Marley, Culture, Melodians, etc.

In the late '70s at the record store I worked at, when we "discovered" reggae, we started a small section with the few albums in general release as well as imported stuff...and they sold surprisingly well. Who knew?

Beautiful day, think I'll wash and wax my car.

View attachment 110924
I was right there with you this AM. John Holt, Paragons, Harry J Allstars, Tommy McCook and the Supersonics...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blkswn - Glass Flows
Electric Guest - Troubleman
Leon Bridges - Better man
Bowerbirds - This year
The War on Drugs - Red Eyes
Beirut - The Akara

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
That’s cool, this will be my 3rd time seeing them. When ever I get around to getting another tattoo, it’s gonna be a DKM
Nice, I have the Live on St. Patrick's Day logo tat, with the skull & crossbones, but instead of bones it's hockey sticks * the skull is wearing a hockey helmet with a D on it.