What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Van Morrison - Versatile

Haven’t really listened to this but with my neighbor during yard work, looks like I’ll have to wait for another time.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Are you getting close to the end of Vans discography? You've been at this a while.
Got two more albums to go. Started in late November so yah, it’s been awhile.

There are 3 albums I don’t have or aren’t on Spotify but I think it‘ll be okay. :joyful:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Got two more albums to go. Started in late November so yah, it’s been awhile.

There are 3 albums I don’t have or aren’t on Spotify but I think ’ll be okay. :joyful:
My hat is off to you. I don't think I could do it unless I was getting paid. And I like a lot of Vans music that I have listened to. Very impressive my friend.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Beatles - Abbey Road

My favorite Beatles album and definitely taking it with me when I get stranded on that deserted island.
If I had to pick a favorite Beatle album it would have to be the White Album. But I have been a Beatles fan since their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If I had to pick a favorite Beatle album it would have to be the White Album. But I have been a Beatles fan since their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show.
The White Album is up next. It’s also a DI album.

I love both AB & the WH but for different reasons. AB has great contributions from everyone in the group, no “pity” songs. On the WH, I love the music diversity. I remember not being able to buy the album because of its price but eventually saved enough to get it.

And, like you, been a fan from the Ed SullIvan days. Man, we is old! :LOL:

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The White Album is up next. It’s also a DI album.

I love both AB & the WH but for different reasons. AB has great contributions from everyone in the group, no “pity” songs. On the WH, I love the music diversity. I remember not being able to buy the album because of its price but eventually saved enough to get it.

And, like you, been a fan from the Ed SullIvan days. Man, we is old! :LOL:

Lol, yes we are getting old. I was 10 years old when the Beatles made their first appearance on the Sullivan show. My dad said that a year from now, you won't even remember them. I think that was the first time I argued with my dad that he was wrong without getting my ass whipped. It's funny the things we remember.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Lol, yes we are getting old. I was 10 years old when the Beatles made their first appearance on the Sullivan show. My dad said that a year from now, you won't even remember them. I think that was the first time I argued with my dad that he was wrong without getting my ass whipped. It's funny the things we remember.
Iffin’ you were 10 in ‘64, then you’re one year older than me.

I don’t remember what my parents thought of the Liverpool Lads but do remember the TV reception was pretty bad that night. Hadda move around the rabbit ears for quite some time before we got a snowy picture. Those girls sure could scream. Would be decades before I actually saw the performances.