What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current CDs Motorhead 1916, Iron Maiden Powerslave, Alter Bridge Blackbird, The Head Cat Rock n Roll riot on Sunset Strip, Led Zeppelin IV, and Bad Company. I usually reload every week, and, depends on the mood of the week, can range from Nat king Cole, Buddy Rich, to Black Sabbath, Metallica, and literally everything in between. I even have Pavarotti and Paul Potts opera CD's
No discrimination, music is all good, well, mostly.

kevin7mm

Known Spammer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who may be interested.

Rodrigo y Gabriela

NPR TINY DESK CONCERT

It's been 11 years since RyG last played NPR's Tiny Desk in 2009 and although they can't play the traditional Tiny Desk format, it's the same spirit — stripped-down sets, an intimate setting — just a different space. Watch us play a Tiny Desk Concert from our studio. Thank you NPR & Bob Boilen.

DAILY STUDIO VIDEOS

We're posting daily videos - the Lumbini Sessions - from our studio to IGTV, Youtube and Facebook. There's a mix of older songs, covers, fan favourites and tutorials!

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

LIVE STREAMS

THE CALL TO UNITE
FRI 1ST MAY // 8PM EST
Join us on May 1st for a 24-hour event to uplift & connect our global community on @thecalltounite's FB, YouTube, IG, Twitch, & at www.unite.us. Our performance will air on Saturday 2nd May between 5-6pm EST.

MEN'S HEALTH
SUN 3RD MAY // 6.30PM EST
We're taking part in the Men's Health Festival this weekend alongside some incredible artists. Stream our performance on Sunday 6.30pm ET on @menshealthmag's Instagram.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Current CDs Motorhead 1916, Iron Maiden Powerslave, Alter Bridge Blackbird, The Head Cat Rock n Roll riot on Sunset Strip, Led Zeppelin IV, and Bad Company. I usually reload every week, and, depends on the mood of the week, can range from Nat king Cole, Buddy Rich, to Black Sabbath, Metallica, and literally everything in between. I even have Pavarotti and Paul Potts opera CD's
No discrimination, music is all good, well, mostly.
I always say, "All styles, All smiles!". I'm the same....I can be listening to Coltrane, George Strait, The Misfits, and Phil Collins all in the same day. I'm listening to some really weird music right now by Future Sound of London...or at least the mainstream considers it weird.;)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Todd has been a favorite of mine since the ‘70s.

There’s a comment that references a Hawaii concert at Andrew’s Amphitheater in the late ‘70s and Todd’s performance that night. Kinda sad though.

At that show, I vaguely remember the ballerina on the piano and Todd’s odd shaped guitar. Was it a toilet seat? Forget.

Last edited: