What's new

What are you listening to?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Love and respect to the families who lost a loved one in Kabul this morning. My nephew is 21 and joined the Marines 3 years ago. He was sent to Kabul a week and a half ago. This is the first time I have had to wait and see if a family member in the military is still alive. It is extremely upsetting. These soldiers blood is on Bidens hands and I hope he has the balls to admit it.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Love and respect to the families who lost a loved one in Kabul this morning. My nephew is 21 and joined the Marines 3 years ago. He was sent to Kabul a week and a half ago. This is the first time I have had to wait and see if a family member in the military is still alive. It is extremely upsetting. These soldiers blood is on Bidens hands and I hope he has the balls to admit it.
I lost a friend today under different circumstances. I honestly hope you get good news. Sending out hope for you and yours.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying for you and your family.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend @Mikenice81

Last edited: