What's new

What are you listening to?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Al Green on Spotify

Apparently the app on my iPhone is set on Shuffle Play despite my efforts to disengage it. I may have to delete it and then reinstall to get it back to “normal”. :banghead:
@Palama that app has updates constantly, so make sure it's updated. And when you touch the shuffle icon it doesn't turn it off???

Good point @MikeNice. I forget that you can use it for free.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
@Palama that app has updates constantly, so make sure it's updated. And when you touch the shuffle icon it doesn't turn it off???

Good point @MikeNice. I forget that you can use it for free.
Actually I think one of the upgrades is probably why it defaults to shuffle now. Never had that issue until recently.

I did try to follow the fix but for whatever reason, the shuffle didn’t change. Guess they’re hoping people will get frustrated enough to upgrade. Don’t think I’m gonna be one of them.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Miles Davis - ‘Round About Midnight

While I was never a big Miles fan, never denied his talent, influence or importance in music history. First time actually listening to this album at home. All the other times would have been while working at the records store in the late 70s to early 80s so missed a lot of the details that I’m hearing now.

929B7A3A-7258-4348-A90F-D11C33F6ECB3.jpeg