What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality

Heard "War Pigs" on an episode of "Terminal List" so it kinda sparked a re-interest (...more like curiosity...) for Black Sabbath. Back in the day, a couple of my h.s. classmates were into them but I never really "got" Sabbath. Anyway, borrowed a couple of CDs from the library and pretty sure once I'm done with this album, my interest will have been greatly satisfied and I won't need to listen to more BS the rest of my life.

Unknown.jpeg

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality

Heard "War Pigs" on an episode of "Terminal List" so it kinda sparked a re-interest (...more like curiosity...) for Black Sabbath. Back in the day, a couple of my h.s. classmates were into them but I never really "got" Sabbath. Anyway, borrowed a couple of CDs from the library and pretty sure once I'm done with this album, my interest will have been greatly satisfied and I won't need to listen to more BS the rest of my life.

View attachment 177015
I'd suggest giving "Sabotage" a listen before giving up on Sabbath, but hey, I'm biased. ;) :cool:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Joni Mitchell - Blue

I've never been a JM fan but for some odd reason last week, I decided to give her a shot. She always sold well when I worked in the retail record biz but I never once played her albums while I was at work. Anyway, checked the library and put in requests for a few of her earlier albums. We'll see how long this curiosity lasts.

7021524D-5DC6-4ED7-8DE5-534F912F6249.jpeg

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Joni Mitchell - Blue

I've never been a JM fan but for some odd reason last week, I decided to give her a shot. She always sold well when I worked in the retail record biz but I never once played her albums while I was at work. Anyway, checked the library and put in requests for a few of her earlier albums. We'll see how long this curiosity lasts.

View attachment 177159
It's gotta beat listening to Joan Baez. ;) :LOL:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
That whole ‘60s female vocalist vibe wasn’t my thing. Joan, Judy Collins, Rita Coolidge, etc. Linda Ronstadt is probably the only ’60s / early ‘70s female singer that I’m a fan of.
Are you talking just the "folk" type female singers? I have to assume you are and didn't forget all the Ladies of Soul (Aretha, Diana, Gladys, Mavis, etc). :cool: