What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

It has been a crazy day. My wife slipped to disc this morning. They're pinching a nerve at the base of her spine. Her legs still work but she can't feel anything in one leg. Not to mention how driving 40 minutes to the hospital and back home combined with all the noise of the hospital kicked my concussion into overdrive. So, now it's time to relax.

We will worry about the neurosurgeon recommending surgery in the next 60 days later.

Last edited:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

It has been a crazy day. My wife slipped to disc this morning. They're pinching a nerve at the base of her spine. Her legs still work but she can't feel anything in one leg. Not to mention how driving 40 minutes to the hospital and back home combined with all the noise of the hospital to turn back concussion into overdrive. So, now it's time to relax.

We will worry about the neurosurgeon recommending surgery in the next 60 days later.
Damn. Sorry Mike...I hope both of y'all get better quickly.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

It has been a crazy day. My wife slipped to disc this morning. They're pinching a nerve at the base of her spine. Her legs still work but she can't feel anything in one leg. Not to mention how driving 40 minutes to the hospital and back home combined with all the noise of the hospital kicked my concussion into overdrive. So, now it's time to relax.

Sending positive vibes to you and your Missus, Mike.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Sorry to hear. I've been there so I hope she recovers soon with minimal pain.