What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Does anyone listen to Christian music? (Gospel, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Rock) Well, if not - I will represent for the Christian genre! :)
All of the above, I listen to a wide variety of music depends on my mood. I have my ipod shuffled so I get a mixed of hits. Matter fact I had a taste of some johnny cash - "When the man comes around" :thumbsup:

JCJ

All for the glory of God!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All of the above, I listen to a wide variety of music depends on my mood. I have my ipod shuffled so I get a mixed of hits. Matter fact I had a taste of some johnny cash - "When the man comes around" :thumbsup:
Nice. Who do you like in Christian Rock? I am just getting into it. I'm really digging Skillet right now. Fireflight a bit. Some Kutless...

Do you have any suggestions?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A john let me tweak it a little, Im really an old school listener. When it comes to christian music I prefer gospel, nothing too Contemporary. I can get into some up beat christian tempos I think sometimes they cross over a little too much where it starts sounding like regular music. Don't get me wrong as long as the message isn't lost christian music whether it be rock, rap, gospel or Contemporary is all good. Sounds like your on the right track for your taste. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The new Lexus I subscribed to XM satellite radio. A nice car needs nice toys.

Recently been listening Hair Nation and digging me some Bone Yard too which is 80s hair bands and the later is older type rock stuff. Octane when I feel like something a little stronger or Metal when I am angry or need a pick-me-up.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
[YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGT1QRyVYvY"]YouTube - Cold - Stupid Girl[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

One band I did not hear about till recently. Can't get this song out of my head sometimes, love the melodic tracks and lyrics.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
[YOUTUBE]j3wMbWzpHNY[/YOUTUBE]
Can't say I think much of this particular track/album, but I have been a HUGE fan of all of Danzig's bands (was in a Samhain cover band briefly, and have been in multiple bands heavily influenced by both the Misfits and Samhain) The most recent DANZIG album, Deth Red Sabaoth is really good, and gets back to the blues influenced music that he was doing with John Christ/Eerie Von/Chuck Biscuits back in the beginning... Like this:

(warning... amazing John Christ pinch harmonics at 2:42)
[YOUTUBE]w1ivA73ga20[/YOUTUBE]