What's new

What are you listening to?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Jonsi solo was second best show I've ever been to. Sigur Ros in 2003 was the best.
Was that with The Album Leaf as the opening band? I saw Sigur Ros on their first US Tour (had to drive up to LA)... that was epic.

I've been listening to Bjork a lot with my son lately... it gets him good and sleepy.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Have you heard Amína?
Yeah... the string section that performs with Sigur Ros, no? Members featured in some of the interviews in Heima?

But no, haven't listened to them apart from that.

Was that with The Album Leaf as the opening band? I saw Sigur Ros on their first US Tour (had to drive up to LA)... that was epic.

I've been listening to Bjork a lot with my son lately... it gets him good and sleepy.
Nope, don't think it was Album Leaf. Don't remember who it was, frankly, but not likely to be him as I get really into Safe Place in 04 or 05, and I think I'd remember. Err... at least I would have remembered then. :eyebrow:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Nope, don't think it was Album Leaf. Don't remember who it was, frankly, but not likely to be him as I get really into Safe Place in 04 or 05, and I think I'd remember. Err... at least I would have remembered then. :eyebrow:
If you like The Album Leaf, you should give Tristeza a listen. It was Jimmy's band before The Album Leaf. He was on the albums "Spine & Sensory" and "Dream Signals in Full Circles." If you can believe it, Jimmy was also in The Locust for a bit before that as well.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
rakaa - crown of thorns
damu the fudgemunk - how it should be (1 & 2)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Specifically the audio from their "Live at Slane Castle" dvd. I am just preparing for the release of their new album on August 30th, 2011...which just so happens to be my birthday. So I guess I already know what I am getting for my birthday. Easy enough.