What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yeah, I made the mistake of seeing it after I read the book, was TOTALLY disappointed. This was his 1st book, I heard his 2nd wasn't as good. I'd be interested in a sequel novel.

Yeah I've hear the Peregrine books are pretty good.
They definitely dumbed it down for the kids, I think it would have done just as well if they stuck more to the source material. But such is the way of most movie adaptations.
They're worth picking up.

The new Dune adaptation should be interesting

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
They definitely dumbed it down for the kids, I think it would have done just as well if they stuck more to the source material. But such is the way of most movie adaptations.
They're worth picking up.

The new Dune adaptation should be interesting
I still haven't read Dune, I believe it's on my list..........I haven't seen the film either.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Currently listening to Year One by Nora Roberts, it's the same theme as The Stand by Stephen King but King's writing is lightyears ahead. I have been hesitant to listen to Nora Roberts as I only remembered her as a romance novelist.

I now have logged 2 months, 11 days, 17 hours and 5 minutes on Audible. I'm curious to see what other guys have that use it

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I know and his christmas eve teaser makes it worse. Apparently hes closer to a release and is at least ki.da updating us on it. Supposed to be a huge book though too.
oh man how many books is that series up to now? I think i read the first 12 or so in high school in a matter of a month or two, i should revisit that series