What's new

What are you reading

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Still working my way through the new Churchill biography
The one by Roberts? I heard it was really good.

I started his bio of Napoleon a while back but got distracted by some others.

Currently reading “For The Glory” by Duncan Hamilton, the Eric Liddell biography. It’s really good.

Lunchbox

Gettin back into the game
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one by Roberts? I heard it was really good.

I started his bio of Napoleon a while back but got distracted by some others.

Currently reading “For The Glory” by Duncan Hamilton, the Eric Liddell biography. It’s really good.
Yep - the Roberts bio. Gotta say- it is really good! Someone described it as a 1000-page turner and I’d have to agree. I’ve been looking forward to reading it most days when so get home from work. Very highly recommended. And I’m not particularly into Churchill or biographies. It’s funny and entertaining.

I’ll have to check out For the Glory - Thanks for the rec.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Old Man in the Corner, on Kindle, The Likeness, and The Before Breakfast Pipe of Mr. Sherlock Holmes in book form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
IS1-Outsystem-4500.jpg

I've been reading the books in this Aeon 14 universe, which is really quite large. This is the "first" book in the series, though I think there's been some written that are chronologically before this one. There are lots of books and several story arcs in the A14 universe that all tie together. The books are well written and the whole universe he's created is very well thought out and researched. If you like this kind of scifi then I'd highly recommend these books.