What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started reading the Aliomenti Saga by Alex Albrinck. The beginning of the first book was a bit cheesy, but by the end of the first/beginning of the second it's hitting it's stride and becoming a good read!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have never had the pleasure of reading any of Hunter S. Thompson’s stuff and now I see why he is so highly regarded. This is a nice blend of things he has written for Rolling Stone, The National Review and other publications in the 60’s and 70’s. I’m currently about 3/4 of the way through and can definitely say that I’ve become a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I have never had the pleasure of reading any of Hunter S. Thompson’s stuff and now I see why he is so highly regarded. This is a nice blend of things he has written for Rolling Stone, The National Review and other publications in the 60’s and 70’s. I’m currently about 3/4 of the way through and can definitely say that I’ve become a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
You should read “Hell’s Angels” and “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”. I revisit both about every 5 years.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just started

This book was ridiculous, this easily could've been done within the pages of Decibel magazine, it's basically other heavy metal artists telling their love for Judas Priest........nothing was new here, and in between said stories there were comic interpretations of classic Priest songs or albums.......avoid at all costs or just borrow from a friend, who was suckered into buying this......I was suckered.

Started at lunch & finished at the shop last night (was a slow night)

Just started