What's new

What are you smoking to welcome the new year?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You warm weather brothers are too lucky. I'll be sneaking to my basement to just stare at my smokes since its 14 degrees outside. Let me live vicariously through you!!!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
You warm weather brothers are too lucky. I'll be sneaking to my basement to just stare at my smokes since its 14 degrees outside. Let me live vicariously through you!!!
Shiver me timbers that's cold. I'll enjoy the Alabama - Michigan State game as I put fire to a Johnny A that my dude just greeted me with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
And I was just complaining that it's cold here in GA. Hard to believe how easy it was to get used to no cold weather (I lived in WI from 2001 until mid-2014)

~ Dale
Georgia, USA

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Opus X double robusto after the wife goes to bed (someone has to stay inside with the baby).
RyJ short churchill for the Mummer's Parade tomorrow.
Allright, so nothing got torched (cigar wise, tha is) last night. I ended up falling asleep after a 3 hour ordeal of putting Isla to sleep.
That being said, that Opus X is going to burn today.
Hope all you BOTL had a great NYE!