What's new

What are your favorite regular production cigars? Let's go Top 3

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The title says it all. What are your favorite regular production cigars. Regardless of cost or how often you actually smoke them. I'm curious what each BOTL thinks are the best.

My top 3 would be:
1. Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Broadleaf - best maduro around in my opinion! $10-12 purchase price. I love these things.
2. Padron 1926 Natural - Love this. Due to the high cost of entry I don't get to smoke these very often however.
3. Ave Maria Reconquista - love the spicy sweet combo this cigar has - it's unmatched

What would yours be?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's kind of hard for me. I've relatively new and I get a lot of my cigars based on online reviews. There are many that I like, a few that I love, and some that I dislike. And my favorites tend to change based on my current environment, what time of day, and what I'm drinking. So I'll just some of my current favs that I would smoke anytime or anywhere.

1. My Father Flore de la Antilles

2. CAO American Potomac

3. CAO Flathead V660

I know those aren't super premiums and they're easy to come by, but I've loved them each time I light up. I have some of each chilling waiting to see how much better they get after some aging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
The title says it all. What are your favorite regular production cigars. Regardless of cost or how often you actually smoke them. I'm curious what each BOTL thinks are the best.

My top 3 would be:
1. Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Broadleaf - best maduro around in my opinion! $10-12 purchase price. I love these things.
2. Padron 1926 Natural - Love this. Due to the high cost of entry I don't get to smoke these very often however.
3. Ave Maria Reconquista - love the spicy sweet combo this cigar has - it's unmatched

What would yours be?
Top 3 is hard to narrow but here it goes:

#1 Pardon 1964 Anniversary Maduro, The Big one lol.

#2 Fuente Maduro Canoes

#3 601 Maduro Prominente
It's hard to pick three th for the exercise

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
1) Nica Rustica
2) RomaCraft Cromag
3) And lastly would probably be some crowned head-either TN Waltz or Yellow rose probably