What's new

What are your plans for surviving the zombie apocalypse?

What are your plans for the Zombie Apocalypse?

• I'll be fine, so long as I don't run out of bullets.

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • I just need the one bullet - that, and a really good bottle of scotch.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Hide in a Whole Foods. I can use their fresh produce to get a lead on rebuilding agriculture.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Hole up in a Wal-Mart. At least there won't be any hippies - they're all at Whole Foods!

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Build a bunker or fort.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Overrun someone else's bunker or fort.

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • I have a safe room.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a safehouse.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have a man-cave.

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Get to an island and wait it out. Preferably one south of Miami.

Votes: 27 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Safe house.

I have probably 15 or so rifles and maybe a dozen pistols...... I have more amo than most gun stores do and reloading equipment too. I have amo for gun I don't even own anymore!!

Just TRY ME Zombies!!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Safe house.

I have probably 15 or so rifles and maybe a dozen pistols...... I have more amo than most gun stores do and reloading equipment too. I have amo for gun I don't even own anymore!!

Just TRY ME Zombies!!
Invest in swords, axes, hatchets, etc... you don't have to reload those.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not really worried. According to the movies, zombies tend to perfer the young neubile types. I'm shaped like a pear, drink like a fish, and smoke like a 1972 ford, Hell by 3am tonight I WILL be a zombie. Bring'm on, I can take out a full city block with just my gas.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a pick axe, a Pulaski axe, a big f**king SOG Bowie knife, Benchmade CQC 7, a couple of gallons of gas in the garage, rags, 22 oz. beer bottles, and some baseball bats. That is just the fun stuff.

The 300 Win Mag, something I'm not going to name, a Remington 870 Police, and a HK USP 45. Those are just for booze and cigar recons.

Anything I don't have, I will take from the dead or abandoned.

Sex may become an issue, so I should buy some lube and a Fleshlight as well. Gotta be prepared!!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm the only one who likes the idea of WalMart? With enough preperation you could fortify it and have enough supplies to ride out for a long time. Plus, they have a large stock of twinkies in case crazy twinky loving badasses come along to assist you.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My option isn't listed up there... surround myself with the BOTLs above ^^^ and bring lots of cigars. With this fire power I'm good!

Bad Finger

Professional Cannabinist
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry fellas, give me a year and I'll have all our crops replanted and ready for harvest!

Now, was that Habano Seed you guys requested?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You need a comprehensive plan.

A team comprised of no more than 12 individuals, of both genders [but strict rules on population control], a clear chain-of-command, large amounts of food, ammunition, firearms, knives, swords, improvised weapons, explosive devices, water and water sanitation equipment, medical equipment, reliable vehicles, and a large, isolated compound with various levels of defense.

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
Safe house.

Just TRY ME Zombies!!
i'm gonna head to shawn's house!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
If they are the classic slow moving zombies, swords axes and bats are an option I'm comfortable with. :fencing: :stickbeat: :hammersma: :ninja:

For the new fast zombies, projectile weapons only please. I don't want to have to get that close. :assaultri: :gangfire: :robinhood:

Lots of survival food, packaged water and some good people to watch my back.

Cheers :ccool: