What's new

What breed of dog do you have?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We have a beagle and a mutt. They are dumb as dirt. It is true dogs absorb their owner's personality.

The beagle used to be a hunting dog. When I sit in the garden and smoke, she thinks there is an intruder somewhere. She's going to find him one of these days. She can smell him.

The mutt has an extremely jealous nature. I was making out with my wife one day and he almost burst a vein. If he catches you even looking at the beagle he chases her away. He thinks cigars are dog treats and tries to snatch them out of my hand.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
AZsteelman said:
:rofl: now that's got to be one strange looking dog! Or should we feel sorry for the Pom on the inside! I crack myself up sometimes!
:hysterica Good one Randy!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
got a moose of a chocolate lab. when we got him he looked like a baby walrus so he was named Wally. he's almost 13 now....

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
One Chocolate Lab, Kroger, lives at the Peters Creek home. He's 'bout a year-and-a-half now and is low dog on the totem pole, behind me, The Wife®, and three cats. He only outranks the fish in the aquarium...but he can't hump them, either.

(click images for larger versions)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
smokem94 said:
All females.....I don't like male dogs.
Yup it's definitely easier to clean up after a female dog too. It's just 1 spot vs. little tiny spots everywhere!!! :stickbeat :laugh:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm a male dog kinda guy. Can't explain it. I just prefer them.

And Doofus, what's with the pic of your dog takin' a dump? :rofl: