What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
RASS, my first one ever. Very excited about it since i see tons of people online smoking them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well, i really enjoyed the flavor but unfortunately it was a pretty tight draw. Hopefully that is just a fluke as i enjoyed it otherwise
I’d say you got a fluke or possibly overhumidified. My experience with RASS is that they are consistently good construction wise.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, i really enjoyed the flavor but unfortunately it was a pretty tight draw. Hopefully that is just a fluke as i enjoyed it otherwise
What humidity are you storing them at? I used to store at 65% but had more frequent issues like that, it was random and across all brands of CC's When I switched to 62% I rarely have that issue anymore

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
What humidity are you storing them at? I used to store at 65% but had more frequent issues like that, it was random and across all brands of CC's When I switched to 62% I rarely have that issue anymore
I keep everything at 62% also. I just received them a couple weeks ago, so they may still be a little high from the retailer. I plan to let them sit a while before trying again.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I’d say you got a fluke or possibly overhumidified. My experience with RASS is that they are consistently good construction wise.
Good to know. I store all my smokes at 62% but I just received these a couple weeks ago, so they may still be a little high from the retailer. I will let them acclimate a month or so before trying again.