What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Haaaa. Na I'm just curious as I imagine the prices are going to shot up and the authenticy will be harder to spot will it still be worth it or am I over exaggerating the situation?
So many more important things going on right now. My guess is that not much will change in practical terms.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Haaaa. Na I'm just curious as I imagine the prices are going to shot up and the authenticy will be harder to spot will it still be worth it or am I over exaggerating the situation?
So many more important things going on right now. My guess is that not much will change in practical terms.
Agreed.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Agreed. I don't foresee any differences other than a slightly higher chance of getting "the letter".

I bought online long before it was legal to bring them across the border, continued to buy online when it became OK to bring them across the border and will still buy online now that our fearless leader has found it necessary to pander to the Cuban expat community.