What's new

What CC you smoking?

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
dipped into a cab of Jose Piedra I had stashed away a while back.
Burned thru 3 or 4 this weekend, seems like I had really good construction, and the flavor and aromas were very nice.

I have always enjoyed my cigars more when stored in a cab, they just seem to smoke better.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de San Juan

A monster at 6x54. First one of these and the first Cigar that ever took me just under 2 hours to smoke.

Excellent in every regard. Well worth the money, and will definitely be buying more in the future.

Excellent Cigar if you have the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
@Jay_Habanos You have a truely impressive stash of 2001 El Morro cigars. Is there a story attached to purchase of those?
And has the flavor profile changed over the years?
Yeah I bought 3 boxes from one vendor and they were truly great cigars aged to perfection. After I finished those boxes I bought like 4 more boxes of El Morros from a different vendor. These cigars had dates that were similar (and box codes I believe) but they smoked a little different. They were still good however they were not as great as the first 3 boxes. So yes the flavor has changed but it seems more to do with which vendor they came from...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchills
Another new to me cigar.

Very tasty, but a little too large of a ring gauge for me. The short Churchill is several dollars cheaper and the same length with a 50rg, which is more in my preference range.

Good draw, burn and construction though.

Will probably just stick to the Churchill and short Churchills.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk