What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really enjoyed the one I have had, in spite of being a fair bit fatter than I typically prefer. Made for a great draw though. Lots of tasty smoke.

Will be trying out my first Short Churchill later today. Curious how it stacks up to the Churchill and Wide Churchill

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I hope the memories are a blessing.
Lotta great memories.

Took me shooting, hunting, fishing, radio-control everything (...boat, car, airplane...). My older brother was the polar opposite. He took me to crap games, pool halls and used to leave me these skinny “cigarettes” for my friends and I to enjoy.

But, going back to my oldest brother...I did, couple times, cross him. He was an HPD patrol sergeant (...like I said, my two brothers were polar opposites...). He would, of course, forgive me for those youthful activities but it did steer me closer to ”the line” than veering off.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do you like them?

I'm a big Montecristo fan but am on the fence with these due to being much shorter than the 5" minimum I prefer.

I have read pretty evenly mixed reviews but am considering getting a few to try myself with my next order

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like them?

I'm a big Montecristo fan but am on the fence with these due to price and being much shorter than the 5" minimum I prefer.

I have read pretty evenly mixed reviews but am considering getting a few to try myself with my next order

I like them quite a bit. They were a good bit cheaper just a year or so ago, which really made the decision easier.
They are definitely a short smoke, but are tasty from start to finish..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like them quite a bit. They were a good bit cheaper just a year or so ago, which really made the decision easier.
They are definitely a short smoke, but are tasty from start to finish..
Thanks for the opinion.
I looked and realized that they are cheaper than I was thinking, so the price isn't really an issue, mainly the shortness.

Will probably get a few to try and see how it goes