What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Had my 1st Montecristo Purito this morning. Was pleasantly surprised. For what they are, a buck a piece is a bargain.
I just polished off 2 boxes of them as after meal smokes and also really enjoyed them for the price. They are a perfect little smoke for after a nice filling meal, or first thing in the morning in my opinion.

If you keep in mind what they are and don't expect too much, they are tasty little smokes. Definitely packed a lot more flavor than I was expecting from them.

The RyJ Puritos and Partagas Chicos are also very good and the same size, which is the largest of the mini, machine made smokes that I have seen.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
'15 Hoyo Palmas to start the day....

'16 Parti short for lunch.

Had a San Cristobal Fuerza yesterday from '20, solid winner of a cigar at just over a year old .

going to get another box on the way.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
'15 Hoyo Palmas to start the day....

'16 Parti short for lunch.

Had a San Cristobal Fuerza yesterday from '20, solid winner of a cigar at just over a year old .

going to get another box on the way.
Love the La Fuerza and its one of only a very few smokes I keep more than 2 or 3 of on hand

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cohiba Siglo II

Very tasty as always and great draw and construction. Burn was a little off the entire length but I attribute that to having to use a Bic lighter in a breeze and not getting it started well.

One of my favorite smokes