What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Enjoying a little 5-year old Cuaba Divinos
View attachment 163799
I tried about 5 Divinos as I like the Cuaba profile and they are the cheapest, but all of them had incredibly tight draws and were basically unsmokeable, and i don't have a PerfecDraw tool yet, so I gave up on the Divinos and moved to the Exclusivos and they have been much better on draw, and are a longer smoke time too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried about 5 Divinos as I like the Cuaba profile and they are the cheapest, but all of them had incredibly tight draws
I can't say that I'm a fan of the Cuaba format, but these are a good quick smoke. In my quest to try all of the Habanos brands, the Divinos was the first available of that line that I stumbled upon. I have not had a bad draw out of any one of them. I've got about 8 remaining of a box of 25 that I bought 3 years ago. They were already 2 years old when I got them. If I go the Cuaba route again, I will definitely up-size the vitola.

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Cohiba robusto with the crowd last nite, my 4th cigar of the day.

today it's time for a San Cristobal Fuerza ...........just because.:happy::hungry::cat::chicken:
Good boy :p for over 5 years I worked nights at a cigar lounge / Bar. I Smoked 4 cigars a night 6 nights a week and 2 on sundays:woot: I have cut back over the years. I only smoke 2 cigars a night ion my own lounge!

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wednesday nights Cigars:

20' Johnny O Cohiba EL 1966
- Espresso with sugar, Raisins, Dark Chocolate :) :) :)
IMG_9715.JPG

98'Fonseca Cosacos - Roasted Nuts, Chocolate, Tea :) :) :)
IMG_9525.JPG

Blah :)

Ok :) :)

Good :) :) :)

Tasty :) :) :) :)

Heavenly :) :) :) :) :)