What's new

What CC you smoking?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
@icehog3

About how long do these smoke for you?

Like to keep some smaller, 30 minute max smoke time sticks on hand for a right before bed smoke and love the PSD4, so the No.6 seems like it may be a good option
They're good but I'd rather smoke a PSD4 if I am going Partagas with this RG. Prefer the HUCH, MMC and RyJ Petit Royales for this size and RG.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Interesting.
Does it really taste that much different than the PSD4?

I would have thought it had the same taste, just much shorter
While the taste is similar, in this case I'd prefer the longer cigar. The other 3 are my top choices for a quicker smoke at that RG.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
While the taste is similar, in this case I'd prefer the longer cigar. The other 3 are my top choices for a quicker smoke at that RG.
Interesting
Thanks for the info.
Of the others you listed i buy some occasionally for a shorter smoke.

Haven't tried the petite Royales yet though.

Dont see many places that carry them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Haven't tried the petite Royales yet though.

Dont see many places that carry them
They are usually WAY overpriced. A vendor had a crazy sale on a 2 box deal on them a few months ago. I don't know if I'd pay the current prices, waiting for (hopefully) another sale.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are usually WAY overpriced. A vendor had a crazy sale on a 2 box deal on them a few months ago. I don't know if I'd pay the current prices, waiting for (hopefully) another sale.
Good to know, thanks.

Unfortunately I only get my navy pension once a month and typically make my order for the month almost immediately after I get it, so never have much money left the rest of the month to take advantage of sales, except for one vendor that has good sales that last all month. Just took advantage of $30 off on a box of Aristocrats in fact.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Monte media corona

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Really like the taste of the Media Corona.

Typically don't like Cigars under 5", but currently looking for some 20 to 30 minute smokes for between nighttime medications and when I have to be in bed, so they are on the top of my list to do a box split on, or maybe just buy a full box since they are only a little under $6ea by the box

Great tasting smokes for the price