What's new

What CC you smoking?

brandoncpm

BoM Nov '13
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
LGC MdO 2 with thanks to Brandon. Year unknown, but if i had to guess its a 13.

I think this cigar has the potential to be special. I dont like to say that too often cause who really knows. Core flavors are present and everything just needs to smooth out. Actually thinking I might have to pick a box up now.

Mike
Yep it's a 13 mike

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Finally back on the horse... had a Sept 13 Punch Punch from cab earlier today that showed some good promise and now finishing off with an 06 Party Short from a cab... excellent Party. :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Herfin Thursday Night

'03 H. Upmann Sir Winnie - Amazing draw and flavors
'03 Cohiba Coronas Especiales Reserva
'97 SLR Lonsdale - orange honey sweetness
'01 Cohiba Lancero - tight draw, ended up cutting down far enough to get rid of plug then it was prefect.

Today Montecristo Edmundo Dantes Conde 54 2011 - Edición Regional Mexico

Great construction, the foot was well packed to the point I thought that it would be a bit of a tight draw, couldn't have been more wrong, perfect easy draw with a lot of smoke, but by no means a wind tunnel, reminds me a lot of the draw off the '03 Sir Winnie the other night.

Bigger RG than I am used to, I'm 1/2 way through it, first 1/3 a lot of grassy hay / barnyard flavor with some sweetness to it, one of those cigars that has a little bit of saltiness when you lick your lips that has grown stronger through the first half, very mild / medium on the retro-hale with none of that spicy burn to it but the cigar is getting stronger as it goes. Sadly with about the last 3rd to go it got way salty on me, don't know if it was because of the coffee or what, but just turned unejoyable and I pitched it.

Tonight my last OR Boli GM .. Sweet Mellow and Tasty closest to this is the '08s but they just aren't as good as the '07

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Romeo y Julieta - Cazadores (GAT MAR 13)

Wow, the last 1/3 of this smoke is STRONG!!! :crosseyed

hehe.. they tend to be a little bit harsh when they're young.
But let them sit for a while and they become one of the best full bodied smokes in that price-range :)

I have a opened box of '09 and they are wonderful.
Another one of '99 which is still sealed :)

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
4 hour braised short rib tacos

Followed by a 11 Sig III

I keep a singles drawer just for Cohiba. Went to grab a CoRo and couldn't find one, but found quite a few Sig III so had to make do instead of digging for a box of CoRo. Not a bad smoke, but not my favorite Cohiba.

Mike

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Another no-picture night but had a nice 05 Ramon Allones Belicosos UK Regional after a 33 mile bike ride... :)