What's new

What CC you smoking?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
@ChefBoyRG54 Just smooth, creamy, sweet goodness man. I think that it is the perfect morning cigar with coffee. To me it is a subtle and elegant smoke that strikes me as feminine in nature. Sort of like that little librarian with the horn rimmed glasses and pinned up hair. When the glasses come off and the hair comes down it's on.
but what if i want her to keep the glasses on?

ill have to try another one of these. ive smoked a couple and didnt pay much attention. morning with coffee, noted:)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
but what if i want her to keep the glasses on?

ill have to try another one of these. ive smoked a couple and didnt pay much attention. morning with coffee, noted:)
Ryan the Choix Supreme just has a lot of finesse to me. I think after Boli's, Partagas, Cohiba's, etc it probably seems very underwhelming but at the right time it's just wonderful IMO.

If it's the right librarian you probably won't even noticed if she has them on or not. LOL.

Last edited:

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Ryan the Choix Supreme is just has a lot of finesse to me. I think after Boli's, Partagas, Cohiba's, etc it probably seems very underwhelming but at the right time it's just wonderful IMO.

If it's the right librarian you probably won't even noticed if she has them on or not. LOL.
But then how do I know she's a librarian. No breaking character!

I like change of pace sticks, especially early.