What's new

What CC you smoking?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Is Boss Ma an evil villain?
Some Chinese folks may think so since he is one of the super rich here.

Owns factories that make LCDs, tablets and now investing in equipment to make 4K LCD TVs. Not to mention his hotel among other properties.

He's a cool dude though. Didn't have any business today with him, just went to hang out since I was in town :)

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Some Chinese folks may think so since he is one of the super rich here.

Owns factories that make LCDs, tablets and now investing in equipment to make 4K LCD TVs. Not to mention his hotel among other properties.

He's a cool dude though. Didn't have any business today with him, just went to hang out since I was in town :)
Are you an evil villain? One of Boss Ma's American henchmen?

I'm delirious

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Are you an evil villain? One of Boss Ma's American henchmen?

I'm delirious
Lol American union guys may feel that way since I outsource to China but I don't really have a choice in order for our company to stay competitive. We still do all of our manufacturing in the states but you have to buy certain components in China because companies selling certain things in the US are just buying it there and marking it up anyways since there is no supply chain infrastructure to manufacture LCDs and tablets let alone compete in cost on labor intensive parts like membrane switches etc

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Lol American union guys may feel that way since I outsource to China but I don't really have a choice in order for our company to stay competitive. We still do all of our manufacturing in the states but you have to buy certain components in China because companies selling certain things in the US are just buying it there and marking it up anyways since there is no supply chain infrastructure to manufacture LCDs and tablets let alone compete in cost on labor intensive parts like membrane switches etc
What do you do, exactly? I'm confused, it's early.....