What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
08 RyJ corona
Wish I had more coronas. Perfect size for when you have more time than a pc and less time for anything larger
I find myself more and more going after coronas more than anything lately. Are those pretty spicy/full flavor? Getting ready to make a purchase and am going in pretty blind...

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I find myself more and more going after coronas more than anything lately. Are those pretty spicy/full flavor? Getting ready to make a purchase and am going in pretty blind...
Med body, no spice, very smooth. Not many Coronas left in current production. RyJ still has the Cedros 2 (wouldn't smoke one if I had to) and the #1 tubo (not impressed with those either)

Let's trade boxes
I hope I don't stumble into a bad box like you did. I have POU codes, but from FEB, MAR, APRIL, JUNE. maybe a few others. Looked at a few of the boxes on top last night and my months are all over the board. I have noticed that the lighter wrappers are far superior in flavor profile to the dark oily ones.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Med body, no spice, very smooth. Not many Coronas left in current production. RyJ still has the Cedros 2 (wouldn't smoke one if I had to) and the #1 tubo (not impressed with those either)

I hope I don't stumble into a bad box like you did. I have POU codes, but from FEB, MAR, APRIL, JUNE. maybe a few others. Looked at a few of the boxes on top last night and my months are all over the board. I have noticed that the lighter wrappers are far superior in flavor profile to the dark oily ones.
the ONE that was really good was a lil darker and had a lil oil sheen to it. the ok ones have been wind tunnels compared to the good one.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Crazy weather in Phoenix. It never rains in June and its not 100 degrees today.
07 Hoyo DC

FANTASTIC:
Typical woody profile of a Hoyo with undertones of nutmeg. The last half was pure vanilla bean. Loved it from start to finish.

Mike
Enjoy one for me. Worked a full shift today early followed by packing boxes and started to load up the uhaul for the big move tomorrow. Glad it cooled off but I could go without the rain until we're unloaded and I can enjoy my new patio with a big ass cigar and strong drink. That smoke looks crazy good. Cheers brother