What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are those? Saw some for sale over weekend but haven't seen anyone smoking or mentioning them
They're excellent. A hint of the RASS flavor profile but in a much more subtle and complex medium bodied smoke. The box I have is the British release. I understand they did a German release that's supposed to be even better.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
They're excellent. A hint of the RASS flavor profile but in a much more subtle and complex medium bodied smoke. The box I have is the British release. I understand they did a German release that's supposed to be even better.
Very nice

The release I saw was the H&F I believe. Pricey!

Enjoy

CincySyd

'The $5 limit cigar guy'
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blew up the cap upon cutting. Time for an upgraded cutter. This damn thing has ruined its last cigar.

Smoking great anyway!
Thanks @ChefBoyRG54

View attachment 67174View attachment 67175
Any cutter that rips the tits off of a Cuban vitola must cause one excruciating pain. I had those two finger, or one finger if you're not careful, cheap cutters for years, because I wouldn't spring the cash for a good one. Then CI came to the rescue with one of their $99 online order freebies that changed my life! the 1st time I used that Colibri grip, Romeo Y Julieta branded stainless steel cutter, I realized why they cost so much. Not unlike a good knife, the quality of the blades is critical to the performance of the tool. Cheap Chinese steel vs. German, USA or even Japanese stainless. No contest. Throw in the safe design of locking blades & mutilated vitolas are a thing of the past. Even a very slight nick in one of the blades doesn't deter this workhorse. It came that way & may be why it was free, but I worried about it until I cut a few cigars. Well worth the investment & can be had for as little as 10 bucks, if you keep your eyes open & aren't particular whose logo is on it. Or free, like mine, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another, should this one disappear or somehow break, although I can't imagine it would. With this trusty piece of technology, I can slice the tiniest sliver off of the most constructionally (sic) challenged cigars.

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
haha, yes it was!
Any cutter that rips the tits off of a Cuban vitola must cause one excruciating pain. I had those two finger, or one finger if you're not careful, cheap cutters for years, because I wouldn't spring the cash for a good one. Then CI came to the rescue with one of their $99 online order freebies that changed my life! the 1st time I used that Colibri grip, Romeo Y Julieta branded stainless steel cutter, I realized why they cost so much. Not unlike a good knife, the quality of the blades is critical to the performance of the tool. Cheap Chinese steel vs. German, USA or even Japanese stainless. No contest. Throw in the safe design of locking blades & mutilated vitolas are a thing of the past. Even a very slight nick in one of the blades doesn't deter this workhorse. It came that way & may be why it was free, but I worried about it until I cut a few cigars. Well worth the investment & can be had for as little as 10 bucks, if you keep your eyes open & aren't particular whose logo is on it. Or free, like mine, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another, should this one disappear or somehow break, although I can't imagine it would. With this trusty piece of technology, I can slice the tiniest sliver off of the most constructionally (sic) challenged cigars.
I'm a little particular on the logo ;). I am searching now and will be making a purchase soon, because you're right, I was disappointed. I'm learning as I go, and hey it smoked just fine, although the wrapper shards were annoying around my mouth. I ended up removing some of the wrapper near the bottom and drawing straight from the binder.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
haha, yes it was!

I'm a little particular on the logo ;). I am searching now and will be making a purchase soon, because you're right, I was disappointed. I'm learning as I go, and hey it smoked just fine, although the wrapper shards were annoying around my mouth. I ended up removing some of the wrapper near the bottom and drawing straight from the binder.
Palio ftw