What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
can you compare them to pou jun 13?
I don't remember trying any from pou jun 13. But I can tell you that what I have are smoking beautifully. My goal is always to wait 2 yrs before opening a box, but I heard such good things about the #4's that I broke down and opened a box up 5 months early. They are good to go right now. @SurpriseMVP , (Mike) probably can tell you about pou june 13 for R&J #4. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he has tried that box code.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I don't remember trying any from pou jun 13. But I can tell you that what I have are smoking beautifully. My goal is always to wait 2 yrs before opening a box, but I heard such good things about the #4's that I broke down and opened a box up 5 months early. They are good to go right now. @SurpriseMVP , (Mike) probably can tell you about pou june 13 for R&J #4. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he has tried that box code.
I would not be surprised if @SurpriseMVP has 8 boxes of POU 13 ex4. Also have one or two geo 14 but haven't tried one.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
i have a box of each which why i asked. sounds promising, thanks bro!