What's new

What CC you smoking?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
All this ErDM CS lately, aged. Worth the premium for the aged stick over something more recent, ala '14. Anyone compared the two?
The premium is for you to decide since 40% extra could mean an extra 10ct box of something.

But for me, the aged Erdm cs has an apple and graham cracker type sweetness that I find unique to this stick and worth every penny.

The fresh ones may eventually have this, but they don't now and I'm not patient enough.

Also, the aged ones are in the mild-medium range and may not appeal to everyone

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The premium is for you to decide since 40% extra could mean an extra 10ct box of something.

But for me, the aged Erdm cs has an apple and graham cracker type sweetness that I find unique to this stick and worth every penny.

The fresh ones may eventually have this, but they don't now and I'm not patient enough.

Also, the aged ones are in the mild-medium range and may not appeal to everyone
Thanks for your brief review! Any info is much appreciated. I'll wait for my Oct '14 box to arrive. If the are as delicious as my previous single (not aged either), I might not bother with the '07 or '08. However, I haven't had any CC with over 2 years on them other than some '11 connie 1's that seem to be so readily available, so I might have to pull the trigger on some older erdm.