What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
SLR A from May 2014
Disappointing. Flat muted flavors. My concern is that it is not an age issue. Anyone have any experience with these? This is the first one from a box. I'm hoping there are better things to come. I stuck with it to the end hoping for an improvement that never came.
020.JPG 023.JPG

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
SLR A from May 2014
Disappointing. Flat muted flavors. My concern is that it is not an age issue. Anyone have any experience with these? This is the first one from a box. I'm hoping there are better things to come. I stuck with it to the end hoping for an improvement that never came.
Sorry to hear Mike. First one out of the box? Could be a dud and hopefully just one out of the box. I have no experience with 14 SLR. 03,08,10,11's have all been stellar. I have a long way to go before I touch a 2013 and don't own any 14's.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
SLR A from May 2014
View attachment 75389 View attachment 75390
I've had a very similar experience with a box from 2014....think it might be from May as well, I'll have to check. Anyway @acc05R1 sent me one that I thoroughly enjoyed which led to the box purchase. I can tell you that when they're on they are delicious (lots of fruit flavor with what tasted like green apple to me). I recently tried one again and it was much better than when I first got the box over the summer. I'm letting them rest for now with hopes that they will eventually be like the first one I had.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dreary December morning here at the cabin but this Monty 2 and some French press brightened things up nicely. Thanks to some generous brother for this smoke. It was excellent. I have hesitated buying a box of these because of the inconsistencies in construction that I read about from you brothers. I do have to say that this one was excellent.
IMG_2382.jpg IMG_2389.jpg IMG_2393.jpg IMG_2396.jpg

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Sorry to hear Mike. First one out of the box? Could be a dud and hopefully just one out of the box. I have no experience with 14 SLR. 03,08,10,11's have all been stellar. I have a long way to go before I touch a 2013 and don't own any 14's.
I think I will give it until the two year mark and then try another

Rating - 100%
179   0   0

Thanks to @jolietilfire! A very nice 2009 RASS. Solid cocoa, nuts and a bit of earth. Don't know if that's the RASS profile or not. Didn't get any stewed fruit like the Superiores, but this was very nice. Just my second RASS. Might have to test a couple more before purchasing a cab..... Haha
Paul, i hope your New Years resolution includes more time to enjoy a cigar. :)