What CC you smoking?

SurpriseMVP

Mike
donor9
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
13 RyJ Churchill A/T

Smoked a single 12 Churchill earlier this year. Picked up a 13 box of tubes to split with some friends because I was impressed with how good the 12 was. Definitely going to go through the 9 I have left and pick up some more. This cigar is perfect.

Mike

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
donor12
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Hamlet Robusto Extra rolled in 2011 using tobacco from 2007. Hamlets are right up with Mons for favorite customs.

You're speaking foreign to my eyes right now. Custom? Mons? That's a nice looking stick.
It's a custom rolled CC rolled by the just deceased Enrique Mons of the hotel Milia Habana Cuba. He passed away almost 2 weeks ago suddenly. His "Monsdale" rolled custom made him world famous.
The one Ryan is smoking is by Hamlet another very famous custom roller.
[video=youtube_share;qg3BummGzr0]http://youtu.be/qg3BummGzr0[/video]

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Wait Mike, you don't like getting drop kicked in the face by a big pepper blast? Haha Jk. I agree completely with you.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Since you were all dying to know...this was from May 2010. Holy cow was it good. I don't have much experience with CCs (yet) but I loooooooooved this one.
RASS + JL2 = two regular production cigars I will never be without.
I hear ya brudda. I had only had a RASS from Jan '13, and while good it didn't compare to this one. I can definitely see the value of age on a CC. I think the one JL2 I had was too young...not sure how old, but it tasted a little soapy to me.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hamlet Robusto Extra rolled in 2011 using tobacco from 2007. Hamlets are right up with Mons for favorite customs.

You're speaking foreign to my eyes right now. Custom? Mons? That's a nice looking stick.
It's a custom rolled CC rolled by the just deceased Enrique Mons of the hotel Milia Habana Cuba. He passed away almost 2 weeks ago suddenly. His "Monsdale" rolled custom made him world famous.
The one Ryan is smoking is by Hamlet another very famous custom roller.
[video=youtube_share;qg3BummGzr0]http://youtu.be/qg3BummGzr0[/video]
Wow I need to learn more about these custom guys