What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Smoking a JL2. It's the first one I've ever had. From my MAR 15 box. Extremely mild and kind of one noted. I hope these get better in 6 months. Back to sleep they go.

EDIT: It did get more flavorful past the halfway point, and a little stronger too. Nice smoke, just wish it wasn't like smoking air for the first 40 minutes!

Last edited:

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Smoking a JL2. It's the first one I've ever had. From my MAR 15 box. Extremely mild and kind of one noted. I hope these get better in 6 months. Back to sleep they go.

EDIT: It did get more flavorful past the halfway point, and a little stronger too. Nice smoke, just wish it wasn't like smoking air for the first 40 minutes!
Must be the youngness, usually those pack a nice punch out the gate. Not overkill, but those are definitely not in the mild spectrum

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

Glad to see you fixed your rh and no longer have draw issues.

:)

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

IME JL1 and 2 need at least a year and the turn magical.