What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0

Got to smoke again tonight! Two in two weeks!

2010 QDO Corona. Not going to lie, I can actually tell that my palate is no good anymore due to lack of smoking. I think I'm going to keep trying to smoke once a week or so to get it back to where it was. I didn't get much from this one. Anyone with experience care to weigh in? Maybe I can make out what I was tasting based on what you tell me.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

Got to smoke again tonight! Two in two weeks!

2010 QDO Corona. Not going to lie, I can actually tell that my palate is no good anymore due to lack of smoking. I think I'm going to keep trying to smoke once a week or so to get it back to where it was. I didn't get much from this one. Anyone with experience care to weigh in? Maybe I can make out what I was tasting based on what you tell me.
The QdO is a pretty tame beast to begin with, I would think age would just keep mellowing it out... you may not have tasted much because there may not have been much to taste. Kind of a light nuttiness with some honey/vanilla/sweet cream flavors. I love them, but never aged any.

Thank you @zmillin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BALLER.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The QdO is a pretty tame beast to begin with, I would think age would just keep mellowing it out... you may not have tasted much because there may not have been much to taste. Kind of a light nuttiness with some honey/vanilla/sweet cream flavors. I love them, but never aged any.

BALLER.
Good to know honestly. It was my first one. It certainly wasn't bad, just not much to it. Definitely smooth with no youth. Potentially aged out, but again it could be the palate. I may smoke some Padrons or some TAAs to kinda see if I can wake the palate up.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How you like those? Tell me they're in the Sprouthog flavor profile!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Cut and paste.

First one and wow, it was a little firecracker. I ususal think of CCs as med-full with a milder profile especially the smaller CCs. This one had lots of pepper, depth and was full bodied. I'll have try a few more but if they stay consistent I'll have to get more for the my CC mix.

Now on to an 898.