What's new

What CC you smoking?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
How are the Bolivar CJ's? I don't know anything about them at all other than I've seen quite a few people post them in this thread.I'm new to the Cuban Cigar world so I'm just trying to find some sticks I may enjoy. I love the Partagas D 4's ! They are very tasty to me even though the box I have is very young and I imagine they will get even better with some age on them. I also like the Ramone Allones SS so I'd like to find some other sticks like the SS's and D4's to try and the Bolivar CJ seems to be quite popular so I'm just asking for your opinion on them. Thanks.
They are tasty little cigars... on the stronger side. If you like fresh Partagas you should give these a try.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
La Flor De Cano Selecto Cristales, if I did my research right. Courtesy of Wicket from my recent MAW in which I mentioned I'd never had a CC, so he lit me up.
Enjoy it's a machine made but good low end CC.
Selectos actually hand rolled, but with short filler. For $50 a box not a bad yard gar.

13 ex4 tonight

Mike

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
La Flor De Cano Selecto Cristales, if I did my research right. Courtesy of Wicket from my recent MAW in which I mentioned I'd never had a CC, so he lit me up.
Enjoy it's a machine made but good low end CC.
Selectos actually hand rolled, but with short filler. For $50 a box not a bad yard gar.

13 ex4 tonight

Mike
Yes my bad it is hand rolled short filler. I had two or three so far with burn issues.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm more of a 'cheap' CC smoker (won't let myself spend crazy money on them) so will have to try and pick up a few, or a box, of those La Flor De Cano Selecto sometime.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I'm more of a 'cheap' CC smoker (won't let myself spend crazy money on them) so will have to try and pick up a few, or a box, of those La Flor De Cano Selecto sometime.
My $.02 pick up a box of Por Larranaga Panatella. Its in my weekly yard work or grilling rotation. Much more flavor than the Selectos. I find the Selectos to be mild body and mild flavored, but just my personal opinion.

Mike