What's new

What CC you smoking?

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Tried the La Flor De Cano Asia Pacifico for the first time last night and I got to say, I wasn't really impressed. Heard a lot of good things about it, so I guess I was hoping for more....

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
Tried the La Flor De Cano Asia Pacifico for the first time last night and I got to say, I wasn't really impressed. Heard a lot of good things about it, so I guess I was hoping for more....

Sorry to hear that. The ones I have had I liked. Do you prefer more body? Maybe canos just are too mild for you.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Sorry to hear that. The ones I have had I liked. Do you prefer more body? Maybe canos just are too mild for you.
Yeah I usually do prefer a little more body. This was my ever Canos, but yeah you might be right on it being too mild for my likings.
If you like more body and strength I highly recommend JL2 and def JL 4

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Yeah I usually do prefer a little more body. This was my ever Canos, but yeah you might be right on it being too mild for my likings.
If you like more body and strength I highly recommend JL2 and def JL 4
Got that one right! I love the JL2 and have a JL 4 sitting in the humidor to try soon.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
A Carlos Fernandez custom roll from March '14. Even just a few months later, it's amazing.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
RyJ Ex4 - POU JUN 12
Got a box on the way with that same code. How are they smoking?
Great. They are ready. Good bit of dark cherry and sweet wood.
Nice. I think Mille Fluers are one of the best values out there & love the profile. Never had an Ex4 though, but bought a box based on my like of RyJ's in general. I was surprised when I saw '12's were still available. ;)
The Ex4 is like the Mille Fleur all grown up. I recently had my first box of MF and was pleasantly surprised at how well they represented the marca.