What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
How did you like this? Was the draw okay? I had a box several years ago and I wanted to like these so much. I like a pretty firm draw and the ones I tried seemed to be rolled a tad loose. Only RyJ I've had like that.
This box has been pretty good, I prefer the wide churchill though. The draw is perfect I like it more on the form side too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Maybe I'll bury the rest of the box and forget about it for a while then
Or try to find an older box

This is one of my biggest complaints, well less of a complaint, more of a criticism, as i continue into this hobby, especially moving away from the NC pepper-powerhouses: aged cigars are almost always better than their younger counterpart. Sure, there's probably exceptions to this rule and i can name several awesome fresh off the boat cigars, but that was a craps shoot. "Checking in on these" "Wonder if these need more time" etc.

This is why we, BOTL members specifically, buy so much storage and tons of cigars, because we know a cigar will get better with age.

It's so easy to bury/age a box of something when you lose them!

It makes me wonder... if i spent $x more per box, or even 5ers, on 5+ year stock and just kept 50-100 sticks on hand... would i save money? Definitely higher enjoyment since the odds are better than blind testing.

Just food for thought.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk