What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
No. 2 is Classic but nowhere near my top 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MC#2 is hit or miss. But when you hit, it's easily one of the best smokes in the world. Maybe the best. Keep buying those boxes bro, you'll hit eventually.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
MC#2 is hit or miss. But when you hit, it's easily one of the best smokes in the world. Maybe the best. Keep buying those boxes bro, you'll hit eventually.
I have to say I disagree, the Monte #2 in my experience has been consistent. Recently, I went through a box of fresh #2 and also of box of #2"s from 2008. The two cigars were different they were both good but had different flavor profiles. The aged #2's were better with a more pronounced flavor and richer earthy tones. But the young Montes were flavorful, but lacked the depth of the aged cigars flavor. I still have another unopened box of Monte #2s to smoke but have yet to open!!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have to say I disagree, the Monte #2 in my experience has been consistent. Recently, I went through a box of fresh #2 and also of box of #2"s from 2008. The two cigars were different they were both good but had different flavor profiles. The aged #2's were better with a more pronounced flavor and richer earthy tones. But the young Montes were flavorful, but lacked the depth of the aged cigars flavor. I still have another unopened box of Monte #2s to smoke but have yet to open!!!

I've only had that once, and it tasted like a Marlboro light.