What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
OMG... i really really liked itView attachment 98721
It literrally wouldn't burn anymore. This smoke was amazing, especially considering its youth and i didnt even give it an hour in the humi to even out.
Damn it! That is a great cigar. I have been waiting for my Cab 50 Ramon Allones Specially Selected to come in. Enjoy it's great especially when aged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Damn it! That is a great cigar. I have been waiting for my Cab 50 Ramon Allones Specially Selected to come in. Enjoy it's great especially when aged

@Lok17 your new homework assignment to get aged Ramon Allones Gigantes. Now that is an all-time classic, I like it better than specially selected.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
@Lok17 your new homework assignment to get aged Ramon Allones Gigantes. Now that is an all-time classic, I like it better than specially selected.
Lol, where does one go about procuring such a fabled, and legendary cigar such as this? More importantly, can i offord it lol

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thanks for the write up, I was on the fence of picking up a box since it was on deletions list for 2017. Don't usually have time for a churchill size and didn't want to take he risk, I guess I will stick to what I know. The Ramon always skips my mind since I always gravitate to the RASS with them.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Are you kidding me? My first one ever, fresh off the truck with a jun 16 date, and im going to buy another box probably two. Cause im gonna burn through this one before they ever get any kind of age lol
I don't kid about cigars. I don't like them.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Are you kidding me? My first one ever, fresh off the truck with a jun 16 date, and im going to buy another box probably two. Cause im gonna burn through this one before they ever get any kind of age lol
Get the Cabinet 50 Ramon Specially Selected