What's new

What CC you smoking?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You know what I agree with you on the wide Churchill’s. And in fact Romeo in general unless it’s aged for 5 years. Not my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe my tastes are screwy, but the RyJ I've had have smoked better young compared to other marcas. My coronitas en cedro box was a year and a half old when it landed and I blew through it in no time. The ones I've had aged didn't smoke as well for me. I won't smoke a young Boli or Partagas. Just shows you how our tastes are all different.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Maybe my tastes are screwy, but the RyJ I've had have smoked better young compared to other marcas. My coronitas en cedro box was a year and a half old when it landed and I blew through it in no time. The ones I've had aged didn't smoke as well for me. I won't smoke a young Boli or Partagas. Just shows you how our tastes are all different.
I guess so. I had a Coronitas en Cendro that was literally just terrible fresh. I bought a box so I just threw them in my humidor and dreaded smoking them. I finally did 5 years later and they were totally different. It had floral notes, not harsh and surprisingly complex for a short smoke. It was actually really good. But almost every Romeo I have had is kinda blah or average young.

So I think you’re right taste differ. But also each year, harvest is different even though the blend might be the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk